Ohio Construction Site Development Contractors
The Great Lakes Construction Co. is one of Ohio’s largest Heavy Civil Contractors. In business for over 60 years, Great Lakes has performed projects for federal, state, county, community, industrial, commercial, and private residents. A strong management team combined with our core competencies including earthwork, demolition, site utilities, environmental remediation, and concrete paving allow Great Lakes to complete a Construction Site Development Contractors project from inception.
Below is a sample of recent site development projects completed by Great Lakes:
- Steelyard Commons, First Interstate Properties, Ltd., Cleveland, Ohio
- Plaza at Southpark, Visconsi Companies, Ltd., Strongsville, Ohio
- JLG Test Facility, JLG Industries, Orrville, Ohio
- Meadlowlands Town Center, Chardon, Ohio
- Norfolk Southern Intermodal Yard, Norfolk Southern Corp., Maple Heights, Ohio World Headquarters, Avery Denison Corp., Mentor, Ohio
Over the last three years, Great Lakes Site Development Crews have performed the following:
- 3 million cubic yards of Earthwork
- 250 thousand linear feet of stormwater and sanitary sewer construction
- 75 thousand linear feet of waterline installation
- 500 thousand square yards of concrete pavement
We would welcome the opportunity to work with you and your team. Please contact Ken Eshler by phone at (330) 220-3991 or email keshler@GreatLakesWay.com to discuss your specific needs.